Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Challenge You/Challenge Me

I've been wanting to do this for a while now. I want you to challenge me. I want you to ask me questions that I can respond to. I think it will help my writing. It'll give me some things to chew on a bit. I'm not promising I'll respond to all of them, and if I can't I'll try to at least respond to anyone asking the questions.

Don't hold back. (wow I might regret that line)

Ask me the hard stuff: Why aren't dinosaurs in the Bible? How do you feel about the abortion issue? How come your wife doesn't paint her toe nails? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

Okay, I probably won't answer the personal ones. My wife's toe nails are off limits, but let's hear from you.

A few further statements: I don't know much about physics, your trig homework, or auto mechanics.

No comments:

Post a Comment