Monday, January 4, 2010

What I'm Praying for From 2010

2010 holds tons of promise for us. 2009 wasn’t good to us in a lot of ways. There was a lot of hurting in relation to our finances, which is always a strain on every other aspect of life, especially our marriage. I've been unemployed since July. I’m praying that 2010 finds us in a better place - soon.


I pray that, at least, my kids have health insurance. I pray that we’re all healthy enough anyway.


I pray that my trespasses for 2009 are already forgiven by whomever I did wrong.


I pray that Gage starts to speak more regularly. I pray that Owen continues to be the imaginative, quirky kid he often is - approaching every new thing with zeal.


I pray that my wife grows to love me more and not even a bit less.


I pray that I find my place again, my purpose when it comes to employment. I pray that I hold on to a lot of my creativity no matter what field I end up in.


I pray that I grow closer to God and remain steadfast in my faith.


I pray that our parents are healthy and strong. I pray that my brothers settle down even more, and find some happiness for themselves (neices and/or nephews please).


I pray that we have more friends in 2010. I pray that the people I miss in my life, miss us too.


I pray that we spread more love, joy, and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment